Thursday, March 27, 2008

etsyBEAD Theme Week "Stormy Weather" Sale

Another treasury from this week's etsyBEAD Theme Week sale. I was lucky to be included in this one as well. I love the Fiber Beads from EBrown2503! Click on the treasury to go to it. (Notice the expiration time though.)


Stormy Weather



EBTW Stormy Weather Listings



Living most of my life in the Seattle area and then being transplanted to SE Idaho leaves me longing for a good rainstorm and the fresh clean air it leaves in it's wake. I guess that's why I seem to make jewelry that reflects the weather everyone complains about but I miss. I have 4 listings I've marked down 15% for this two-week sale. There lower price ends on Saturday, April 5th in the evening.


EBTW SALE at GemmaBeads

1 comment:

Martha Hughes said...

I don't think you'd be missing the weather here lately in the Puget Sound - it's been snowing!!! Spring is taking it's sweet time arriving.

You're jewelry is lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails