Saturday, June 7, 2008

Breezeway Beads

I'm so happy to have some of my creations included on Breezeway Beads website. I found her beads a few years ago while looking for a focal bead to match one of my skirts. At the time I was just making a few pieces to go with my new office wardrobe for a new job. But what ended up happening was a love and an addiction for lampwork, beads, and creating little wearable works or art! Jane (Breezeway Beads) was helpful in explaining some of the terminology and I purchase my first lampwork bead from her. I've been a huge fan of her work ever since. Her focal beads are perfect to frame with semi-precious stones, Czech glass and Bali silver. I've created many pieces featuring her beads and there are more to come. You can see a few pieces at her website...
Breezeway Beads - Customer Creations

She sells her focal beads at her website and on ebay and Etsy under the same name, Breezewaybeads. You can see more of my creations highlighting her beads at my Etsy shop!

It's hard for me to pick an absolute favorite when it comes to her beads. I probably have a top 10. This bracelet was created from one the top ten. I named it "Shimmering Shores". I love how her bead looks so perfect with the labradorite and freshwater pearls.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails